Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Black Bath

I tend to gravitate towards bathrooms that are light and bright...  but these dramatically dark bathrooms are quite inspiring, aren't they?  This level of drama might be perfect for a half-bath/powder room. 

via Lonny Magazine


Meyer Davis Studio


via Lonny Magazine



Jenna Lyons via Domino


Marie Claire Maison



via Rue Magazine



via Metropolitan Home



via Lonny Magazine




Maybe you can't commit to black walls?  How about just tackling the trim:

Christina Murphy via Lonny Magazine



Christina Murphy via Lonny Magazine



unknown source


Better Homes & Gardens



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

I love a dark bath; it is so elegant. My Aunt and Uncle have this dark bath for as long as I can remember and in my mind it's remained timeless. You can see a shot of it here (if you scroll down through the first part of the post): http://kcinteriors.wordpress.com/?s=kentucky+derby&searchbutton=Go%21

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Well this just threw me for a loop! I was just thinking of a lighter bathroom (pale blue) and NOW I want something dramatic like these!

Mrs. W said...

Beautiful. I'm not sure I could commit to a dark bath myself, but I would commit to black high gloss trim! Love it.

ClassroomEdit said...

Love the black walls--does anyone happen to know the color of the bath in the Lonny photo? So dramatic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...