Friday, July 8, 2011

Groundworks Print: Twister


I've had this Groundworks print in my stash for a few months now.  I LOVE it so much and think that it's absolutely perfect for a kids room.  I had it made into crib pillows for this year's Vintage Baby Sale and they quickly sold out.  So, maybe you all love it too?!


Even though it's named "Twister" (right foot on red!) doesn't it remind you on an artist's palette?  The colors are so saturated, it almost looks like it was painted in watercolor.  I love this fabric. 


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Townsend Family said...

I can't WAIT to get my pillow!!! It will be so special coming from his Auntie Kelly! xoxo

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Thanks for sharing the name of the fabric, I love it! And it helps to see it on a finished piece. I would have thought the dots were much smaller from the swatch image.

Ashley said...

I love this fabric! I bought a scrap on Ebay and made a small throw pillow for my couch in the darker colorway. Reminds me of a watercolor tray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...